Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long time.....no talk!!

Omg! It's been like 2 and half months since my last post. I don't know if that is good or bad, but a lot has happened since then, oh my goodness! My sister had her baby, sweet little baby girl, named her Isabella Paige Rogers....calling her Bella, Paige and also GiGi.....poor child won't know her real name!! LOL! Who is born into the world with 3 nicknames!!

Well time is crunching for my business exit. I'm a little on edge with it, as I knew I would be. I've had a few VERY WEIRD job offers, and opportunities I couldn't believe even existed, what I want to know is where are all the REAL 8-5 jobs???? All I'm getting is........make $5K in one week, or Make $150K a year helping people plan their future. Where are the real jobs anymore?? I did happen to have a guy call today and want to talk to me about a REAL job in the sign industry.....which I plan on investigating some more.........and I know what you all must be thinking.......back in the sign industry?? What is going on??? But at this point, I have to make a buck, and the market is absolutely dead in new construction and renovations........so it's on to plan B until I can get plan A to work. My life is always like this it seems, but I guess I really don't know how to live it any other way.....so life goes on.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Welcome back! I've missed you!