Friday, April 11, 2008

I LOVE SUNSHINE

I love sunny days! AND it's Friday! What a great start to the weekend. We have big plans this weekend....cleaning out my dad's warehouse....oh what fun! Getting ready for a huge auction. We have so much stuff in this warehouse.......I know I have 6 truck loads of stuff.....mom and dad have tons of furniture and who knows what else down there......our auction is planned for April 26th as of now......so we have to have all items ready for sale by this MONDAY!! Not much time and I could probably round up another 5 truck loads at my house!! Too much junk, why do we accumulate so much stuff??

Well on a good note, Marty went to the doc yesterday and received great news about his head. His headaches have diminished and now they are concentrating on his diet....just what every man wants to hear. I'm actually taking him out tonight on a date. We don't have those very often, especially without kids, so I surprised him and we're going to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It's supposed to be so divine.......we have to dress nice and everything....so this will be special........I'm trying to keep his stress level down, so maybe this will help some....we'll see.





No comments: